1. This one cannot compare with that one.
2. To know everything is to know nothing.
3. To tell the truth, I don't like disco.
4. True and False have opposite meanings.
5. What's the point of going to college?
6. Where can we make the insurance claim?
7. Why don't I pick you up at your house?
8. Why don't you attend an aerobic class?
9. You can kill two birds with one stone.
10. You can't go in no matter who you are.
11. You should learn these words by heart.
12. Could I have those two tickets, please?
13. He has to take care of his sick mother.
14. He hired a workman to repair the fence.
15. I can't make this machine run properly.
16. I don't know if I'll have the patience.
17. I don't like what you are saying.
18. I fell in love with her at first sight.
19. I have just heard from my sister, Mary.
20. If you would only try, you could do it.
21. We can't go out because of the rain．
22. We should make good use of our time．
23. We should save unnecessary expenses.
24. You may have heard of Birth Control.
25. After a pause he continued his story.